1 package of Oreo cookies, regular stuffed
6 tablespoons butter, melted
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
16 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
3 cups plus 2 tablespoons of milk
(1) 3.9-ounce packages of chocolate fudge pudding mix
(1) 3.9-ounce packages of vanilla pudding mix
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips and reserved crushed Oreos
1. Put the unbroken Oreos in a food processor and blitz them until they resemble fine crumbs. (or use a rolling pin to smash Oreos in a plastic bag).
2. Reserve 1/4 cup crumbled Oreos for topping purposes.
3. Combine 6 tablespoons of melted butter with crumbled Oreos.
4. Pack into the base of a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
5. Chill for 5-10 minutes while you make the cream cheese layer in the fridge or freezer.